NEW YORK, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Cadence Innovation filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Tuesday citing rising material costs and decreasing demand for larger vehicles. Prices for steel and plastic have skyrocketed along with the price of oil as U.S. auto sales declined. "The reality is that this groundswell of external factors and environmental change exceeds the flexibility of our business model," Jerry Mosingo, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cadence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cadence files for bankruptcy protection" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642