(Recasts) By Leonard Anderson SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - California pollution regulators conducted a review on Thursday of a far-reaching proposal to order the automobile industry to cut greenhouse gas emissions from new cars and trucks sold in the state. The California Air Resources Board heard from a long parade of witnesses supporting and attacking the plan in a day-long hearing in Los Angeles that will continue into Friday. Backers and opponents expect the emission cuts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Calif. air board prepares to vote on car emissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.