(Adds license bill, last paragraph) By Jim Christie SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - California legislators neared the end of their current session on Friday by handing some stinging setbacks to Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and leaving him with bills to sign that will test his political convictions. The developments are a sign of an increasingly assertive legislature, and they leave the popular governor bruised as he prepares for his speech at next week's Republican National Convention ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Calif. lawmakers test gov. with last-minute bills" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642