(Adds comments from lawyer in 4th, 5th paragraphs) LOS ANGELES, March 29 (Reuters) - A Caltech graduate physics student pleaded innocent on Monday to firebombing and vandalizing over 100 sport utility vehicles in a suspected protest attack by a radical environmentalist movement against the gas-guzzling vehicles. William Cottrell, 23, a graduate student at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, California, pleaded not guilty to the charges in a nine-count indictment. Cottrell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Calif. student pleads innocent to firebombing SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.