* Cap-and-trade could include small transportation in 2012 * State sees targets in line with proposed federal plan * Cap-and-trade part of plan to cut total state emissions (Adds plan details, quote from regulator, byline) By Peter Henderson SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - California on Tuesday released draft rules for its landmark greenhouse gas cap-and-trade plan that will be the most ambitious U.S. effort to use the market to address global warming. State law requires ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-California unveils draft cap-and-trade rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.