(Adds background, paragraphs 2-3) OTTAWA, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Canada aims to propose new greenhouse gas emissions targets for key industries, including oil and gas, by this spring for implementation in 2010-2015, Prime Minister Stephen Harper said on Friday. But the new rules don't mean Canada will meet targets agreed under the Kyoto Protocol on climate change. Canadian greenhouse gas emissions are 35 percent above where they would have to be in 2012 to comply with Kyoto, and Harper has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada aims to set emissions targets in early 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.