* Workers at GM Canada's car seat supplier Lear on strike * Union says GM Oshawa production slows to a crawl * Workers at GM engine part supplier Wescast also on strike By Susan Taylor TORONTO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Production at General Motors Co's Oshawa, Ontario, plant slowed to a crawl on Monday as a strike at Lear Corp cut off supplies of car seats used in vehicles assembled there, the Canadian Auto Workers (CAW) union said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada auto-parts strike disrupts GM production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642