* Banks want right to get into auto leasing * Submission makes 33 recommendations in total * Bank Act to be reviewed in 2012 By Cameron French TORONTO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Canadian banks are pushing the federal government for a broad review of the financial sector in the hope of gaining the right to sell insurance in their branches and to provide leases to car buyers. The recommendations to knock down regulatory hurdles is in the run-up to a regular five-year review of Canada's Bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada banks push for access to autos, insurance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642