(Updates with details, background) TORONTO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Workers at the Michelin-owned BF Goodrich plant in Canada voted 94 percent in favor of an offer from the tiremaker, ending a strike of nearly three-months, the union said on Monday. Pat Van Horne of the United Steelworkers of America said the ratification of the deal "effectively ends the strike" and workers should be back on the job in a matter of days. A thousand employees at the Kitchener, Ontario, plant walked off the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada BF Goodrich workers accept Michelin deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.