* Canada to sell 30.45 mln shares at $33/share * Could sell additional 4.57 mln shares * Canada, Ontario to raise $1 bln in offer * GM shrs rise as much as 9 pct, close at $34.19 on NYSE (In U.S. dollars) OTTAWA, Nov 18 (Reuters) - The Canadian government confirmed on Thursday it was selling 30.45 million common shares of General Motors Corp at $33 each as part of the automaker's initial public offering. It also said it has given underwriters the option to buy up to an additional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada confirms sale of 30.45 mln GM shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.