(Adds details) OTTAWA, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Canadian retail trade rose 0.3 percent in December from November on gains in five of the eight sectors, Statistics Canada said on Tuesday. Excluding the automotive sector, retail sales rose 0.4 percent. Analysts had forecast an overall increase of 0.2 percent and a gain of 0.3 percent excluding autos. Statscan trimmed November's rise to 1.0 percent from 1.1 percent and cut the ex-autos category to 0.0 percent from a rise of 0.1 percent. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada Dec retail sales up 0.3 pct on broad gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642