(Adds details) OTTAWA, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Canadian wholesale trade surged 1.1 percent in December from November, largely because of healthy sales in the motor vehicle and household products sectors, Statistics Canada said on Friday. The increase was much greater than the 0.3 percent rise predicted by analysts and contrasted with other recent data which suggested the Canadian economy was starting to weaken. Statscan revised the November increase to 0.7 percent from an initial 0.5 percent. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada Dec wholesale trade surges on car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642