(Adds details) OTTAWA, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Canada's economic growth remained flat in July compared to June, as strength in manufacturing and wholesale sales was offset by declines in the mining sector, Statistics Canada said on Wednesday. Analysts polled by Reuters had expected a 0.5 percent increase after the 0.1 percent month-on-month rise in June. The manufacturing sector grew by 0.8 percent from June as output of motor vehicles and parts increased by 17 percent, reflecting the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada economic growth unchanged in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.