* Service industries post growth on wholesale, retail trade * Fourth quarter growth set to be much less than expected OTTAWA, Dec 21 (Reuters) - The Canadian economy grew by just 0.1 percent in October from September, indicating a very slow start to the fourth quarter amid foreign and domestic economic woes, Statistics Canada data indicated on Friday. The figure matched analysts' expectations. The Bank of Canada says fourth quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada economy ekes out 0.1 percent growth in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.