* Fifth straight month of growth * Gains led by manufacturing, construction, wholesale (Adds details) OTTAWA, March 31 (Reuters) - Canada's economy continued to grow at a fast clip in January as strong manufacturing, construction and wholesale activity led to 0.6 percent growth in the month, beating market expectations. Statistics Canada said on Wednesday January was the fifth straight month of economic recovery following a deep recession. The agency revised the December gain in gross ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada economy grows in Jan on widespread gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.