* Flaherty says will stay in job "to the end" * Speculation of resignation resurfaced in recent weeks By Jennifer Kwan VICTORIA, British Columbia, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Canadian Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said on Friday he intends to stay in his job until the federal budget is balanced, a goal set for 2015, shrugging off speculation that he might step down next year. Flaherty, 62, has been finance minister since 2006, making him the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada finance minister vows to stay in job till 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.