(Adds details) OTTAWA, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said on Thursday he was worried about the economic impact of a strike at Canadian National Railway . "It's a significant economic impact in many sectors of the Canadian economy, including agriculture and the automotive sector," Flaherty told reporters. He was replying to a question about whether he was concerned about the strike, which started on Feb. 10. "That's why we're moving forward," he said, referring to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada finance minister worried by CN Rail strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642