* Third-quarter GDP grows 1.0 percent at annual rate * September GDP shrinks 0.1 percent * Quarterly and monthly data weaker than expected (Adds details) OTTAWA, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Canada's economy disappointed in the third quarter with the weakest growth rate in a year, while the economy shrank outright in September, adding pressure on policy makers to safeguard the patchy recovery. Gross domestic product growth slowed to a 1.0 percent annual rate in the July-September period ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada growth below forecasts, rates likely on hold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.