* Economy advances 0.1 pct in Jan; 0.5 pct in Dec * Natural gas tempers strength in manufacturing, finance OTTAWA, March 30 (Reuters) - Economic growth in Canada slowed in January after a sharp jump in December as strength in manufacturing and financial services was partially offset by a decline in natural gas extraction, according to Statistics Canada data released on Friday. Gross domestic product inched up 0.1 percent in the month, in line with market expectations. The modest performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada Jan economic growth slows on energy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.