* Wholesale trade unexpectedly falls 0.3 pct in June * Machinery, equipment and supplies posted biggest drop (Adds details) OTTAWA, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Canadian wholesale trade unexpectedly fell 0.3 percent in June from May on faltering sales of machinery, equipment and supplies in another sign the economic recovery lost some momentum in the second quarter. Statistics Canada said on Thursday four of the seven wholesale sectors registered a drop in sales, including building materials ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada June wholesale trade stumbles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.