(Recasts throughout) OTTAWA, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Canada has borne the brunt of global current account imbalances in recent years and plans to make this a key issue at the Group of Seven nations' meeting in London later this week, a senior Canadian official said on Tuesday. Canada's dollar has risen about 30 percent since 2002 in trade-weighted terms relative to the currencies of the other G7members, and compares with the euro's 12 percent rise, the yen's depreciation and virtually no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada keen to talk economic imbalances at G7" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642