* Leading indicator rises 0.3 percent in January * Stock prices, household spending lead the gains (Adds details) OTTAWA, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Canada's composite leading indicator rose 0.3 percent in January from December, lifted by a rise in stock market prices and household spending, Statistics Canada said on Wednesday. Analysts surveyed by Reuters had forecast, on average, an increase of 0.4 percent. Statscan revised December's gain to 0.4 percent from an initial 0.5 percent. Stock ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada leading indicator up 0.3 pct in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.