(Adds confirmation of support from Liberals) OTTAWA, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Canada's opposition Liberal Party said on Friday it will support legislation from the minority Conservative government to force striking Canadian National Railway employees back to work. The support assured that the legislation will eventually pass since the Conservatives and Liberals together have a majority of votes in Parliament. Ralph Goodale, who runs the Liberal agenda in the House of Commons, informed the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada Liberals back bill to end rail strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.