(Add details) OTTAWA, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Canadian manufacturers' optimism about output and demand for their goods dimmed in the fourth quarter as they reported more production difficulties due to the rapid rise of the Canadian dollar and skilled labor shortages, a survey by Statistics Canada showed on Friday. Markets are watching the survey to see how seriously Canadian manufacturers, many of them exporters, are feeling the fallout from the U.S. economic downturn and the expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada manufacturers' optimism dims in 4th quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642