(Recasts lead, adds comments by finance minister, analysts) By Gilbert Le Gras OTTAWA, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Canadian factory shipments fell 0.5 percent in November as fewer vehicles were produced, Statistics Canada said on Wednesday in a report that underscored the impact of the currency's unprecedented rise. Auto output was down for the second month in a row with some assembly plants closed for upgrades and others trimming back production to reduce the number of vehicles in inventory, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada Nov factory shipments dip on autos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642