OTTAWA, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Canadian wholesale trade rose 0.5 percent in November from October, pulled up by strong performances in household goods and electronics, Statistics Canada said on Friday. Analysts had expected, on average, a rise of 0.3 percent from October. Statscan hiked October's rise to 0.3 percent from the preliminary estimated gain of 0.2 percent. Nine of the 15 wholesale trade groups posted gains in November with total sales amounting to C$37.9 billion ($30.8 billion), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada Nov wholesale trade +0.5 pct on home goods" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.