* Factory prices rise 0.7 percent in December * Raw material prices up 4.2 percent (Adds details) OTTAWA, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Higher prices for petroleum and metals lifted Canadian producer prices and raw materials prices slightly more than expected in December, according to Statistics Canada data released on Monday. The industrial product price index rose 0.7 percent in the month, topping market forecasts of a 0.6 percent gain and accumulating a 2.9 percent increase on the year. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada November factory prices rise on oil, metals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.