(New throughout) By Gilbert Le Gras OTTAWA, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Canada's annual inflation rate in October sped up to 2.3 percent from 1.8 percent in September mainly on a sharp spike in gasoline prices, Statistics Canada said on Tuesday. The Bank of Canada's core inflation rate, which strips out energy and some food, showed the annual core rate slowed slightly to 1.4 percent from 1.5 percent in September, Statscan said. Analysts had forecast, on average, an annual rate of 2.3 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada Oct inflation rate speeds up on gas spike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.