(Adds details) OTTAWA, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Canada's economy grew by 0.2 percent in October from September, the second consecutive monthly increase, on significantly higher activity by real estate agents and brokers, Statistics Canada said on Wednesday. Analysts polled in advance by Reuters had expected a 0.3 percent increase from September, when the economy expanded by 0.4 percent. Canada officially emerged from a recession in the third quarter of this year. Statscan said production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada October GDP up on real estate, brokers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.