(Updates with more comments) NEW YORK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Trade protectionism would make the global economic crisis worse and it must be avoided, a Canadian government official said on Monday. "We strongly believe that protectionism is something that would turn the slowdown into a much more serious situation," said Kory Teneycke, director of communications for the Canadian Prime Minister's Office. In his visit to the United States this week, Teneycke said Canadian Prime Minister ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada official warns protectionism would worsen crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.