* Canada to impose new rules starting with 2014 models * Draft of regulations should be ready in late fall (Adds details, quotes, background) VANCOUVER, May 21 (Reuters) - Canada will impose new emissions standards on heavy trucks, starting with the 2014 model year, and will harmonize the regulations with the United States, Environment Minister Jim Prentice said on Friday. Prentice said Ottawa would work with the trucking industry to develop the standards and hoped to release a draft ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada plans new emission rules for heavy trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.