(Refiles to widen distribition and add UPDATE 1 tag to headline) By Lynne Olver TORONTO, April 26 (Reuters) - The Canadian government promised curbs on industrial pollution and new energy standards for cars and appliances on Thursday in a plan it says will bring greenhouse gas emissions 20 percent below 2006 levels by 2020. A wordy set of government documents said the regulations, to be finalized over the coming months, would improve Canadians' health and the environment by reducing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada promises pollution curbs, emission cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.