(Adds details) OTTAWA, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Canadian retail sales edged up by 0.1 percent in October from September as a weak performance in Ontario nearly offset gains in eight other provinces, Statistics Canada said on Friday. Market analysts had on average predicted that retail sales would slip by 0.2 percent in October. "Since 2004 retail sales in Canada have grown rapidly but have stagnated for the past several months," Statscan said in its daily commentary. October sales in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada retail sales edge up 0.1 pct in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642