* Retail sales up by 0.7 pct; markets expected 0.2 pct rise * Sales at motor vehicle dealers, gas stations fuel rise OTTAWA, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Canada retail sales in October jumped by 0.7 percent from September to a record C$39.45 billion ($39.85 billion), pushed up by higher sales at motor vehicle dealers and gas stations, Statistics Canada said on Thursday. Analysts had expected a month-over-month increase of 0.2 percent. Retail ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada retail sales jump more than forecast in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.