* Canada says adopting new standard mean no big changes * Q2 GDP annualized growth 1.9 pct, up from initial 1.8 pct OTTAWA, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Canada revised its second quarter data for annualized economic growth to 1.9 percent from an initial 1.8 percent on Monday to reflect the adoption of updated accounting standards. Statistics Canada said the change to the new standards -- which incorporate new weightings and measures such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada revises Q2 GDP, current account data, uses new methods" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642