(Adds remarks on banks, GDP) OTTAWA, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Canada has no plans to rescue hard-pressed media organizations and sees dangers in governments taking equity stakes in banks such as Citigroup , Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said on Friday. The minister was speaking in a series of television interviews in which he stressed the need for Parliament to quickly pass his stimulus package and said money could start flowing in April. Speaking after the U.S. government said it would take ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada shuns aid to media, warns on bank stakes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642