* October wholesale trade +0.9 pct vs forecast of +0.3 pct * Food, auto parts and pharmaceuticals contribute most to gain * Inventories edge up 0.2 pct in month OTTAWA, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Canadian wholesale trade expanded by a stronger-than-expected 0.9 percent in October, partially regaining some of the previous month's losses as six of seven subsectors reported gains, Statistics Canada said on Wednesday. Analysts had predicted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada wholesale trade rebounds in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.