* GDP grows 0.1 percent in May vs 0.3 pct in April * Natural resources, retail and finance main drivers of growth * Manufacturing and construction shrink OTTAWA, July 31 (Reuters) - Canada's economy grew by a less-than-expected 0.1 percent in May from April as weak manufacturing and construction activity partially offset strength in natural resources and some services industries, according to Statistics Canada data on Tuesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada's economic growth slows in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642