* Flat GDP follows seven months of growth * Points to more moderate second-quarter growth (Adds details) OTTAWA, June 30 (Reuters) - Canada's economy unexpectedly stalled in April on a slide in retail sales, suggesting the pace of growth will slow in the second quarter after the fastest growth in a decade in the first quarter. Statistics Canada on Wednesday said real gross domestic product stayed flat in the month after seven straight months of expansion, disappointing market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada's economic recovery stalls in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.