* Growth exceeds expectations in November * Mining, oil and gas extraction lead the gains (Adds details) OTTAWA, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Canada's economy grew for the third straight month in November on strength in oil and gas extraction and wholesale trade, putting it on track for robust fourth-quarter growth, according to Statistics Canada data released on Friday. Gross domestic product advanced 0.4 percent in the month, beating the market estimate of a 0.2 percent gain. On a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada's economy picks up speed in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642