* Q1 EPS C$0.05 vs loss C$0.06/shr year ago * Revenue down 15 pct to C$37.6 mln * Says has C$17.8 mln in cash and no debt * Raises quarterly dividend Jan 27 (Reuters) - Canada's auto parts maker Exco Technologies Ltd swung to a first-quarter profit, helped by improving sales trends at its automotive solutions segment. Net income was C$1.9 million ($1.8 million), or 5 Canadian cents a share, compared with a loss of C$2.4 million, or 6 Canadian cents a share, a year ago. Revenue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada's Exco Technologies swings to Q1 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642