(Adds details) OTTAWA, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Canadian Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said on Wednesday he expects more moderate economic growth for the country and said the government wants to make further cuts in personal income taxes eventually. "We've done some tax reductions on personal income tax, and quite frankly, we would like to do more over time," Flaherty said. "The expectation is we'll have continued moderate economic growth and continued tax reductions over time." The ruling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canada's Flaherty sees moderate growth, tax cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.