(Adds quotes, details) TORONTO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The union representing Ford Motor Co. of Canada's hourly workers is confident a new three-year agreement can be reached later on Monday or early on Tuesday, just one day before the deadline for a strike that would cripple the automaker's North American operations. Although Buzz Hargrove, head of the Canadian Auto Workers union, told reporters he would have liked a deal by now, he said was confident the two sides could settle before the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canadian auto union says Ford contract deal near" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642