* GDP grows 0.3 percent after July decline * Wholesale, manufacturing and energy drive growth (Adds details) OTTAWA, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Canada's economy resumed growing in August after a brief downturn in July, bolstered by wholesale trade, manufacturing and oil and gas extraction, Statistics Canada said on Friday. Gross domestic product by industry climbed 0.3 percent in the month, as expected in a Reuters poll, compared with a 0.1 percent contraction in July. Growth for both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canadian economy resumes growth in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.