* April GDP by industry falls 0.1 pct * Economic activity returns to Oct. 2006 levels * Downturn led by manufacturing, energy and retail trade (Adds details) OTTAWA, June 30 (Reuters) - Canada's economy contracted for the ninth straight month in April as the manufacturing, energy and retail industries scaled back activity in the deepest recession since the early 1990s. Gross domestic product by industry fell 0.1 percent in the month compared with March, Statistics Canada said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canadian economy shrinks again in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.