(Adds details) By Gilbert Le Gras OTTAWA, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Canada's economy is very strong, despite a high currency and high oil prices, and firms have been adjusting remarkably well, outgoing Finance Minister Ralph Goodale said on Tuesday. "The new government is inheriting a very strong economy and robust finances," Goodale, whose tenure ends when the Liberal government he belongs to is replaced by the Conservatives. "We have a triple-A credit rating, strong business investment, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canadian firms seen adjusting to higher oil, C$" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.