* Industrial product prices fall 0.3 pct in June from May * Raw materials prices off 4 percent OTTAWA, July 31 (Reuters) - Lower fuel prices offset increases for cars and other products and helped pull down the Canadian producer price index by 0.3 percent in June from May, the second consecutive decline, Statistics Canada said on Tuesday. Statscan revised the figures for the May industrial product price index to a decline of 0.1 percent from a 0.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canadian industrial prices drop 0.3 pct in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.