* Transport committee to be reconvened * Legislator says Canadians entitled to answers * Toyota Canada agrees to appear before committee OTTAWA, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Canada will call Toyota executives to testify before a parliamentary committee on the safety of the company's vehicles, a federal legislator said on Friday. "During these hearings we'll expect to hear from senior officials from Toyota and pose very serious questions to them," said Pierre Poilievre, a member of Parliament ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canadian lawmakers to grill Toyota officials" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.