(Adds analyst comments) OTTAWA, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Canada's third quarter current account surplus rose to C$7.32 billion ($5.59 billion) mainly due to a big drop in the value of car imports, Statistics Canada said on Thursday, citing foreign exchange volatility. The surplus was well beyond the top end of estimates by 13 analysts polled by Reuters who had, on average, forecast a surplus of C$6.10 billion. The Canadian dollar is trading above 76 U.S. cents, compared with around 66 U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canadian Q3 current account surplus C$7.32 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642