(Adds details, background) CALGARY, Alberta, Aug 6 (Reuters) - Canam Manac Group Inc. said on Wednesday it sank to a second-quarter loss from continuing operations as the steel products maker was squeezed by a slowdown in industrial construction, mostly in the United States. Tough times in the industry prompted Quebec-based Canam Manac to cancel paying a dividend for the second quarter in a row. It also has some operations on the block. The company, which makes steel construction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Canam Manac posts loss, cancels dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642